-- MUST HAVE YACHT SALES EXPERIENCE--
Immediate position for a full-time yacht broker now available. Join the country's leading boutique yacht brokerage firm. Unique opportunity to work along side the best brokers in the industry with unlimited earning potential located at our new office in South Beach (Bentley Bay).
Please provide one paragraph on why you feel you would be a good fit along with your resume. YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THIS!
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Identifying & Meeting Customers:
- Search for new customers through various sources. He/she prepares a database of clients and communicates with each client to set up meetings.
- He/she provides information to the clients, either by meeting them in person or sending information about Yachts for Sale.
- He/she collects the information from Sellers regarding the vessel they want to sell. Attends meetings, negotiations, Sea Trials & Surveys and other events with broker.
Preparing & Updating Records and Listings:
- Prepare and update all records related to our brokerage house; be it contract details, expense records, database of vessels, customer information, etc.
- He/she inputs required information into CRM.
- Sets follow up reminders while engaging prospects
- Arranges showings and new listing appointments-
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS OF YACHT SALES EXPERIENCE. Must be organized and a self-starter with the determination to succeed. Performance is measured by sales results. Must be an excellent communicator and problem solver. Willing to travel frequently and work odd hours to fulfill business requirements. Must have strong computer skills.
Enter your basic information below to start the process!