Y Charter, a boutique Charter Company based in Miami brokering yachts Worldwide is seeking a full-time office position as a Retail Yacht Charter Broker.
All leads are to be provided by Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professionally address incoming phone calls/online submission forms and turn those new leads into bookings.
- Be prompt with answering all emails.
- Stay up to-date with changes in the fleet.
- Expected closing ratio is 30% with a 3 month ramp up period
- Work closely with accounting and coordination departments to ensure smooth sailing for the clients.
- Make sure to stay current with all follow up tasks assigned to you in the CRM.
- Be ready to work from your phone/laptop, provided by Company, from home in the evenings for last minute charters.
Skills & Qualifications:
- No previous experience in the yachting industry is required, although experience in sales is an absolute must, preferably within the travel sector dealing with high net worth individuals.
- Outside of the box thinker
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Superb networking skills
- Proper time management
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus, especially Spanish
Base salary plus commission based on performance. Paid vacation/sick days.
Office hours: Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 6PM
Home hours: Sun 9AM – 6PM and all 7 evenings for last minute charters.
Applications should be submitted via email only, with an up to-date resume and links to professional sites such as but not
limited to linkedin.com
3363 Sunny Isles Blvd, Suite 507|N Miami Beach, FL 33160
E: email@example.com W: ycharter.com
Enter your basic information below to start the process!