This position is responsible for providing high level dedicated support to the manager of finance which involves high level contacts and access to confidential information. This role also lends support to all ISS GMT global locations.
1. Checks Expenses, payroll entries, payables and other accounting documents
2. Process payments via check or wire transfer payments accordingly
3. Assists in representing the Company with the Banks, Tax and other Government Agencies
4. Handle correspondence via phone and email.
5. HR Manager– provide offer letters, new employee orientation; create and maintain personnel files; distribute company policies and procedures; employee written warning letters; job descriptions; assisting employees with VOE & LOR and assist with any other personnel issues, as needed. This responsibility will dovetail with the Inchcape Shipping Services H.R. Department with regards to overall policy and procedure. Any high level H.R. Decisions will be taken with ISS advisory and overall responsibility
6. Review, process and renewal of SAM government registrations to maintain qualified status to participate in government bids
7. Coordinate new hire computer and phone requisitions, working in concert with ISS IT Help Desk and telephony vendors
8. Coordinate and manage building premises security codes
9. Assists in maintaining the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
10. Manage business credit cards and process Amex, Visa and expense report reconciliations for month end submission to Financial Controller. Administrator of AMEX account all issues are managed and resolved
11. Reviews accounting and other reports for accuracy and completeness
12. Assists in coordinating with internal and external audits in completing audits as needed
13. Liases with the legal consultants on various legal matters
14. Manage IATA ID account, recertification, process ID cards, renewals and cancellations
15. Action the regional office’s expense claims for the President for the purpose of maintaining appropriate financial reports.
1. The efficient management of the daily functions of the Fort Lauderdale regional office and coordinating with regional office to meet deadlines
2. Maintaining the highest level of confidentially and integrity.
3. Meeting deadlines set by the management on initiatives as assigned.
4. The appropriate and suitable handling of daily administrative and HR activities.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills:
1. (10) years experience in the travel & cruise industry
2. Proficiency with TRAMS
3. Strong decision making ability and attention to detail
4. Customer focused approach to problem solving and resolution skills
5. PC literate in Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and the Internet.
6. Excellent telephone skills and manner
Qualified candidates should send resumes to:
Enter your basic information below to start the process!